As a part of the ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’, an initiative of the Government of India, to celebrate and commemorate 75 years of independence, and to represent India 2.0, The Indian Institute of Crafts & Design, Jaipur is conducting a Design Competition for school children of 11th and 12th standards and college students.
Theme - India-of my Dreams
Date - November - December 2022
Venue - Across India
Duration - 2 Hours
Material to be brought by students - Paints, brushes, colour paper, clay, sequins, acrylic, orany other 2D/3D material.
Task - To creatively depict the theme “India – of my Dreams” on a circular plate of 10” diameter, using the medium of drawing, painting or 3D using clay or other material. A plate will be provided by IICD.
- Relevance to the theme
- Creativity in the use of colour and materials
- Skill & neatness in execution
- Entry forms available on the IICD website should be duly filled by the participants and submitted (Registration Link Below).
- The Last date of registration will be 10th November 2022.
- All the participants are requested to bring their School/College identity cards.
- Decision of the jury will be final for all the competitors.
- For enquires please contact the event coordinator, Mr Abhishek Choudhary (982862080), Mr Basu Vansit (9001147991)