|Sl. No.||Particulars||Semester fee For Indian Nationals
|Semester Fee For Foreign Nationals / NRI Candidates (In INR)|
|1.||Admission Fee (One time, non-refundable payment)||7,000/-||21,000/-|
|2.||Tuition Fee (Per Semester)||1,20,000/-||3,60,000/-|
|3.||Studio Fee (Per Semester)||10,000/-||30,000/-|
|4.||Medi-claim Fee (Yearly)||700/-*||700/-
(+ Overseas Mediclaim
|5.||IICD Alumni Fund (One time, non-refundable payment)||4,000/-||4,000/-|
|6.||Security Deposit (Refundable)||10,000/-||10,000/-|
|7.||Student activity fee (Per Semester)||500/-||500/-|
|8.||Exams Fee (Per Semester)||2,000/-||2,000/-|
|9.||Craft exposure/exhibition/placement (Per Semester)||10,000/-||10,000/-|
|10.||Semester Hostel Fee||25,000/-||25,000/-|
|11.||Semester Mess Fee (Included GST)||25,000/-||25,000/-|
|12.||Hostel Security Deposit (Refundable)||5,000/-||5,000/-|
- The above fee structure is applicable to students joining from academic year commencing from 4th July 2020.There are two semesters in one academic year.
- If a student fails to pay the fees on or before due date, or does not report to the institute even after three weeks of commencement of Academic Session (academic session commences on 4th July 2020), his/her admission shall be liable to be cancelled.
- The Institute reserves the right to revise the fees through prior notice to the students and his/her parents/guardians.
- It is compulsory to avail Mess facility if one wishes to avail hostel facility.
- * For Mediclaim, in point number 4, Vidyarthi Mediclaim of Rs. 700/- is applicable to students below 25yrs of age. Rest, will have to pay approx. Rs. 1100/- for normal mediclaim policy, or, as per actual rate.
Below is an indicative list of companies in which IICD students are placed:-
- Titan : http://www.titan.co.in/
- Good earth: https://www.goodearth.in/
- All India Artisans and Craftworkers Welfare Association
- Dileep Industries: http://www.dileep.in/
- Seet-Kamal: http://www.seetkamal.com/
- Kilol: https://kilol.com/
- Fabindia: http://www.fabindia.com/
- Dovetail: http://dovetailfurnitureonline.com/
- Michael Aram: http://www.michaelaram.com/nsite/home.aspx
- Ishana : http://www.ishana.com/
- Jaipur Rugs: http://www.jaipurrugsco.com/
- Aavaran: http://www.aavaranudaipur.com/aavaran.html
- Rajeev Sethi: http://www.rajeevsethi.com/
- Weaver Studio: http://weaversstudio.in/
- Tripura Bamboo Mission Industries: http://tripurabamboo.com/
- Tata Ceramics: http://www.tataceramicsltd.com/
- Clay Craft: http://www.claycraftindia.com/
- Ekmatra Fashion: http://ekmatra-fashion.blogspot.in/
- Srijani: http://www.srijani.com/
- Sargaalaya: http://www.sargaalaya.in/
- Rangsutra: http://rangsutra.com/
- Khamir: http://www.khamir.org/
- Kagzi All Papers: http://www.kagziindia.com/
- Manthan : http://www.manthansansthan.com/
References of the Alumni have been published on the IICD website in the Student portfolio section along with the name of the alumni, mobile number, email ID, his/ her specialization and photo of his/ her work.
By Railway:Approx. 8.5 Kms/25 minutes
By Bus: From Sindhi Camp Bus Station Approx. 8.1 Kms/ 23 minutes
Boys take Paying Guest accommodation outside the institute, which they manage themselves.
- Workshops- Wood, Metal, Ceramic, Weaving, Printing & Dyeing, Leather
- Computer Lab
- A/V Hall
- Conference Hall
- Hostel & Mess
A written request for withdrawal of admission is to be submitted to the Deputy Registrar (Academics), IICD, Jaipur. The candidate will be required to surrender the original Admission Receipt issued at the time of Counseling/Admission while applying for withdrawal of admission. No request for withdrawal of admission would be entertained without original Admission Receipt.
The Application for withdrawal must be submitted on working days between 10.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m. within the stipulated dates as mentioned above. For details refer to the admission guidelines 2020-21. The decision of IICD on matters related to refund or withdrawal of candidature will be final. No further appeal or representation in this regard will be entertained.
Jammu, Delhi, Jaipur, Udaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Bhopal, Kolkata, Raipur, Hyderabad, Mumbai
(IICD reserves the right to cancel or change the test center/date.)
|a. General Awareness, Creativity & Perception Test||35%|
|b. Material, Color & Conceptual Test||45%|
|c. Personal Interview||20%|
a. General Awareness, Creativity & Perception Test
Test is designed to judge the abilities such as estimation of sizes and proportion, observation, synthesis and visual interpretation and general awareness.
b. Material, Color & Conceptual Test
This test will assess the following abilities:
- Intelligent use of materials, conceptualization and realization of a 3 dimensional form& skill of handling materials.
- To observe, think and expand ideas, create solutions based on a plan and strategy.
- Ability to provide multiple solutions to the given problem with written description.
To evaluate the individual personality in the prospective candidates:
- Aptitude to crafts
- Intelligence quotient (IQ)
- Communication Ability
- General Awareness about Crafts & Design
- Overall Personal Achievements in academics and co-curricular activities.
Portfolio – It is advisable to bring some examples of your creative work to show the interview panel. This would help the panel to understand your capabilities. It could be anything that you have done yourself –Sketching, Painting, Embroidery and Photography etc. or if you have worked with material, or written anything creative that could also be included in your portfolio.
B. For NRI students:
The Foreign Nationals / NRI candidates seeking admission to IICD must have qualifications similar or equivalent to that required for Indian Candidates. The candidates selected under this category would need to obtain a valid residential permit or student visa for the prescribed duration of the programme and / or any other condition required as per the law of land (Government of India). The candidate must go through the process of entrance exam. In case the candidate is unable to travel to one of the centers in India, then they are required to send the following: –
- a. Statement of purpose
- b. Portfolio or work samples, latest by 13/04/18 (Friday) to email@example.com.
The candidate will have to appear for a skype interview, date will be announced shortly.
For any query, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org