2. Invites Applications for the Positions of Manager (HR) and Stenographer (English).
A. Manager (HR)
Qualification – MBA in Human Resource
Experience – Minimum 15 years
Preferably – Experience in Education institute/sector, HR Manager
Maintain and develop, handle employee-related issues, support recruiting and retention efforts, and keep performance at a high level. Also identify problems, find solutions, etc. with creating a healthy work environment.
B. Stenographer (English)
Qualification – Minimum Graduate.
Age – Minimum 30 years.
Experience – Minimum 5 years
Preferably – Experience in the Education sector/ Government /Semi-Government sector.
Speed – 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in typewriting per minute.
3. Invites Applications for the Positions of Assistant Girls’ Hostel Warden
Qualification – Graduate or equivalent
Age – Between 30 – 55 years
Experience – Min. 2 years work experience as Girls’ Hostel warden in a reputed educational institute
Duties of Girls Hostel Warden
- Upkeep and maintenance of hostel, ensuring housekeeping in the hostel.
- To ensure the safety and security of hostellers.
- To supervise the proper functioning of mess and look after cleanliness and hygiene in the mess.
- To keep the attendance of students.
- To accompany students to Doctor/Hospital in case the student is unwell, met with an accident, and needs medication.
- To report to administration regarding any misbehavior or breach of rules by any hosteller.
- The Warden can impose fines up to the limits prescribed in the Student Handbook upon resident students.
- To look after the grievances of students regarding arrangements of all necessary requirements at the hostel.
- Assistant Warden shall perform such duties as are assigned by the Warden Girls Hostel and In-charge Girls Hostel from time to time and shall function under the overall control of the Girls Hostel In charge