Result cum Merit list of Entrance Test 2020-21: 2nd List of 4yr B.Des Programme
2nd List of eligible applicants for the Admission in the 4yr B.Des Programme in the Academic Year 2020-21 is as below.
Please find the enrolment numbers in order of merit /scorecard for the admission in 4yr B.Des Programme. The cut-off marks for 4yr B.Des is 40.3 %.
In order to confirm the seat, it is mandatory for every applicant to pay the fee between 6th June – 15th June 2020.
Fee PaymentFor Online fee payment, the following steps are to be followed.
- Click on the provided link https://www.iicd.ac.in/fee_payment.php to get into the Login page. And use the enrollment number as login id and registered mobile no as the password to log in.
- After the login check the personal details like the applicant’s name and course applied etc.
- Select the fee option i.e. With Hostel or Without Hostel.
- Check the fee particulars from the fee structure given at www.iicd.ac.in.
- Click on the Pay Button to pay the applicable fees through Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card.
- Offline fee payment can be done at the Indian Institute of Crafts and Design, Jaipur.
- The fee may be deposited by Demand Draft in favor of “Indian Institute of Crafts & Design”, payable at Jaipur between 6th June – 15th June 2020 between 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM on all working days.
- Check the fee option and their particulars i.e. With Hostel or Without Hostel, from the table given below and prepare the demand draft accordingly.
If the applicant fails to deposit the prescribed fees by 15th June 2020, 12:00 noon, the seats allotted to them shall be declared open for admission to all waitlisted candidates of the 4yr B.Des program in order of merit on the first-come-first-served basis.
The Applicants are advised to revisit the fee structure and other details related to the admission process, as mentioned in the Admission Guidelines available on the IICD website.
This year IICD will provide hostel facilities for both boys and girls in separate wings. The hostel facility will be made available at the hostel located at Sitapura which is approximate 14 km from the IICD campus. IICD would arrange for the transportation of students from the hostel to the Institute. There would be no extra charges for the transport facility. The rooms are air-conditioned and would be available on sharing basis with attached washroom in each room. The hostel is wi-fi enabled and has round the clock security.
From the semester beginning January 2021, the girl student would have the option to shift to a hostel located at the IICD campus.For further queries kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org.