Fees and Financing
- The fee structure as applicable for various programmes will be charged from the respective students.
- Payment of fees shall be made by Demand Draft in favour of the 'Indian Institute of Crafts & Design' payable at Jaipur.
- The fee is to be paid in full before the last date as specified. No student shall be allowed to join the course if the fee is not paid by the due date
- Semester fees once deposited shall not be refunded in any circumstance.
- Any delay in payment of semester fee without prior official permission of the Director would result in the name of the student being struck off from the rolls of the Institute.
- The fee structure and any revision will be notified from time to time. IICD has the right to raise the fee structure at any time.
- The refundable component of the fees/deposit is refunded to students on completion of the course or from the date he / she ceases to be a student of IICD.
- Refund will be given only after submission of the prescribed "No Dues Certificate" from the concerned Department / Library / Workshop / Computer Lab / studios etc.
- Students who leave IICD during the course or who are asked to leave IICD for whatsoever reasons will not be entitled to refund of fees, except the amount of the refundable security deposit subject to submission of the "No Dues Certificate".
- Hostel and Mess fee as prescribed is applicable on semester basis for one academic year. As per the academic calendar the academic year, generally, gets over by 31st May of the calendar year.
- Students of UG VIII semester and PG IV semester can make a request to avail hostel and mess facilities during their Diploma Jury/Documentation in the month of April and May. The students are required to pay Rs. 3000/- per month as hostel fees (nonrefundable) and Rs. 2500/- per month as mess fees (nonrefundable) in advance to accounts section of IICD. This amount shall not be linked with security deposits. Such facilities will be made only if the vacancy in the hostel is available.
- Security deposits are refundable and are to be claimed within one year of the completion for his/her regular studies at IICD or withdrawal, whichever is earlier. After the expiry of this period security deposits will be forfeited.
|Sl. No.||Particulars||Semester fee For Indian Nationals Candidates (In INR)||Semester Fee For Foreign Nationals / NRI Candidates (In INR)|
|1||Admission Fee (One time, non-refundable payment)||3,000/-||10,000/-|
|2||Semester Tuition Fee||90,000/-||2,70,000/-|
|3||Medi-claim Fee (Yearly)||700/-||700/-|
|4||IICD Alumni Fund (One time, non-refundable payment)||1,000/-||1,000/-|
|5||Security Deposit (Refundable)||10,000/-||10,000/-|
|6||Semester Hostel Fee||15,000/-||30,000/-|
|7||Semester Mess Fee||18,000/-||36,000/-|
|8||Hostel Security Deposit (Refundable)||5,000/-||5,000/-|
- The above fee structure is applicable to students joining from academic year commencing from 6th July 2016.There are two semesters in one academic year.
- If a student fails to pay the fees on or before due date, or does not report to the institute even after three weeks of commencement of Academic Session (academic session commences on 6th July 2016), his/her admission shall be liable to be cancelled.
- All the students will have to avail Mediclaim insurance facility of minimum Rs.50,000 per annum for the complete duration of their respective courses for e.g. UG-4years and PG - 2 years etc. The students will have to obtain the Mediclaim Insurance Policy on their own and submit the policy documents latest by 31st Oct. 2016.
- The Institute reserves the right to revise the fees through prior notice to the students and his/her parents/guardians.
- IICD reserves the right to revise the Hostel & Mess fees at any stage with prior notice.
- The Academic Session 2016-17 will commence from 6th July 2016.
- Refund policy will be applicable in accordance to the number of days from the date of commencement of academic session i.e. 6th July 2016.
- The security amount will be fully refunded at the time of withdrawal of admission.
- A written request for withdrawal of admission is to be submitted to the Deputy Registrar (Academics), IICD, Jaipur. The candidate will be required to surrender the original Admission Receipt issued at the time of Counseling/Admission while applying for withdrawal of admission. No request for withdrawal of admission would be entertained without original Admission Receipt.
- The refund of fees paid will be based on the criteria mentioned below:
- The Application for withdrawal must be submitted on working days between 10.00 am - 4.00 pm within the stipulated dates as mentioned above.
- The decision of IICD on matters relating to refund or withdrawal of candidature will be final. No further appeal or representation in this regard will be entertained.
|S. No.||Time||Deduction from fees paid|
|1||Before 6th July 2016||Only 25% of Tuition Fee|
|2||On or Before 13th July, 2016||50% of Tuition Fee +10% of Hostel Fee + 10% of Mess Fee|
|3||On or Before 10th August, 2016||75% of Tuition Fee +15% of Hostel Fee + 10% of Mess Fee|
|4||After 10th August, 2016||100% of Tuition Fee + 25% of Hostel Fee + 10% of Mess Fee|
Ambuja Educational Institute offers limited Financial Aid to students of IICD based on economic circumstances and merit. Financial aid will be allocated as per the prescribed guidelines. Financial aid will only be granted to selected students towards Semester Tuition Fees. The decision of Financial Aid Committee in award of financial aid shall be final. The financial aid will be granted on yearly basis.