The Academic Session 2021-22 for UG and PG degree programmes in Indian Institute of Crafts & Design will commence from July 2021.
- Refund policy will be applicable in accordance to the number of days from the date of commencement of academic session.
- The security amount will be fully refunded at the time of withdrawal of admission.
- A written request for withdrawal of admission is to be submitted to the Deputy Registrar (Academics), Indian Institute of Crafts & Design (IICD), Jaipur. The candidate will be required to surrender the original fee receipt issued at the time of admission while applying for withdrawal of admission. No request for withdrawal of admission would be entertained without original fee receipt.
- Refund is calculated from the date of receipt of application in the institute, the refund of fees paid will be based on the criteria mentioned below.
|S. No.||Particulars||Admission withdrawal before the date of commencement of academic session||Admission withdrawal with in 30 days from the date of commencement of academic session||Admission withdrawal after 30 days from the date of commencement of academic session and till the completion of Course||On Completion of Course|
|(Refund amount in %)||(Refund amount in %)||(Refund amount in %)||(Refund amount in %)|
|1||Admission Fee (Onetime, non- refundable payment)||0%||0%||0%||NA|
|2||Tuition Fee (Per Semester)||75%||50%||0%||NA|
|3||Studio Fee (Per Semester)||100%||50%||0%||NA|
|4||Medi-claim Fee (Annual)||100%||0%||0%||NA|
|5||IICD Alumni Fund (One time,|
|6||Security Deposit (Refundable)||100%||100%||100%||100%|
|7||Student activity fee (Per|
|8||Exams Fee (Per Semester)||100%||100%||0%||NA|
|9||Craft exposure/ exhibition/|
placement expenses (Per
|10||Semester Hostel Fee||0%||0%||0%||NA|
|11||Semester Mess Fee||100%||Monthly Deduction||Monthly Deduction||NA|
|12||Hostel Security Deposit|
*GST applicable on any fee (If any) will not be refunded.
- The Application for withdrawal must be submitted on working days between 10.00 am – 4.00 pm within the stipulated dates as mentioned above.
- The decision of IICD on matters relating to refund or withdrawal of candidature will be final. No further appeal or representation in this regard will be entertained