Withdrawal of Admission and refund of Fees
- The Academic Session 2016-17 will commence from 6th July 2016.
- Refund policy will be applicable in accordance to the number of days from the date of commencement of academic session i.e. 6th July 2016.
- The security amount will be fully refunded at the time of withdrawal of admission.
- A written request for withdrawal of admission is to be submitted to the Deputy Registrar (Academics), IICD, Jaipur. The candidate will be required to surrender the original Admission Receipt issued at the time of Counseling/Admission while applying for withdrawal of admission. No request for withdrawal of admission would be entertained without original Admission Receipt.
- The refund of fees paid will be based on the criteria mentioned below:
- The Application for withdrawal must be submitted on working days between 10.00 am – 4.00 pm within the stipulated dates as mentioned above.
- The decision of IICD on matters relating to refund or withdrawal of candidature will be final. No further appeal or representation in this regard will be entertained.
||Deduction from fees paid
||Before 6th July 2016
||Only 25% of Tuition Fee
||On or Before 13th July, 2016
||50% of Tuition Fee +10% of Hostel Fee + 10% of Mess Fee
||On or Before 10th August, 2016
||75% of Tuition Fee +15% of Hostel Fee + 10% of Mess Fee
||After 10th August, 2016
||100% of Tuition Fee + 25% of Hostel Fee + 10% of Mess Fee