|Sl. No.||Particulars||Semester fee For Indian Nationals Candidates (In INR)||Semester Fee For Foreign Nationals / NRI Candidates (In INR)|
|1||Admission Fee (One time, non-refundable payment)||3,000/-||10,000/-|
|2||Semester Tuition Fee||90,000/-||2,70,000/-|
|3||Medi-claim Fee (Yearly)||700/-||700/-|
|4||IICD Alumni Fund (One time, non-refundable payment)||1,000/-||1,000/-|
|5||Security Deposit (Refundable)||10,000/-||10,000/-|
|6||Semester Hostel Fee||15,000/-||30,000/-|
|7||Semester Mess Fee||18,000/-||36,000/-|
|8||Hostel Security Deposit (Refundable)||5,000/-||5,000/-|
- The above fee structure is applicable to students joining from academic year commencing from 6th July 2016.There are two semesters in one academic year.
- If a student fails to pay the fees on or before due date, or does not report to the institute even after three weeks of commencement of Academic Session (academic session commences on 6th July 2016), his/her admission shall be liable to be cancelled.
- All the students will have to avail Mediclaim insurance facility of minimum Rs.50,000 per annum for the complete duration of their respective courses for e.g. UG-4years and PG – 2 years etc. The students will have to obtain the Mediclaim Insurance Policy on their own and submit the policy documents latest by 31st Oct. 2016.
- The Institute reserves the right to revise the fees through prior notice to the students and his/her parents/guardians.
- IICD reserves the right to revise the Hostel & Mess fees at any stage with prior notice.