Electronic Copyright Form
In consideration of publication of the Study / Work, the Indian Institute of Crafts & Design (IICD) requires that the Author transfer the copyright in the Study/ Work (including the text, figures, tables, artwork, abstracts, cover art, and errata) to IICD. This permits IICD to publish the Study/ Work and facilitate broader exposure for the Work. It is understood that the Author will receive no royalty or other monetary compensation. The Author reserves all proprietary rights other than copyright, such as patent or trademark rights, if any.
The Author submitting this form represents the following:
- a) The Work is original and the Work (including data) has not been previously published in print or online, e.g., in a journal, book, conference report, symposium proceedings, or company white paper.
- b) The Work will not contain matter that is in violation of any right of privacy or any copyright, patent, or other proprietary rights of any third party.
- c) To the extent any third party materials not in the public domain have been used, the Author has secured written permission from the copyright owner(s) to use those materials.
- d) The Work is not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- e) The Author signing above has the full power and authority to enter this agreement on Author’s own behalf and on behalf of any and all coauthors.